Long Overdue Update: May 2020

Being totally frank, “I have sat down to create an update several times throughout the last 4 weeks.   Each time I found myself speculating never being able to commit to any possible reopening information much less a specific date.  Therefore, I ended up hesitating to say anything due to the daily changes regarding social distancing and stay at home orders.”

At this time, the greatest obstacles preventing us from reopening are the current stringent Pre-School Covid-19 regulations.  I feel like we are in a holding pattern until regulations make it more reasonable to open comfortably for the staff, parents and children.

Currently, my hope is that the State will make decisions by the end of May or early June regarding WHAT regulations and WHEN the Public and Private Schools can safely reopen.  

For the health and safety of ALL CONCERNED wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if we could all feel secure enough and move back to normal sooner than later.

It is with sincere gratitude that I thank you for being patient and understanding while we all are