Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Tuition Rates
FULL DAY HOURS: Any hours between 7am and 6pm
HALF DAY HOURS: 8:30-12:30
*Rates for August 2017*
- 5 (Full/Half): $205 / $160
- 3 (Full/Half): $135 / $105
- 2 (Full/Half): $90 / $70
4 Week Rates:
- 5 (Full/Half): $820 / $640
- 3 (Full/Half): $540 / $420
- 2 (Full/Half): $360 / $280
- Tuition due every four weeks, there are 11 tuition periods this year.
- Registration, special events, and photo fee $125.00. *2nd child special event and photo fee only $25.00.
- Kindergarten registration, books, special events and photo fee $175.
- No registration fee for active military families.
- Family discount rates for 2 or more children.
- Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students: bring immunization cards with paperwork.
- Rates current as of August 2017
Tuition Pay Period Dates for 2016-2017:
- August 8 – Sept 2
- September 5 – September 30
- October 3 – October 28
- October 31 – November 25
- November 28 – December 23
- December 26 – January 20
- January 23 – February 17
- February 20 – March 17
- March 20 – April 14
- April 17 – May 12
- May 15 – June 9
Lunch and Snacks are Included!
The pre-school program runs entirely on enrollment tuition. The tuition fees are charged on an overall basis for an entire year. Credit is not given for absences due to illness or holidays.
In order to support the program and the quality care your child will receive, tuition is DUE PROMPTLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE DUE DATES LISTED BELOW. Families that attend school 5 full days may pay tuition in advance weekly/bi-weekly or every four weeks. Weekly payments MUST be made on Monday of each week. All other tuition is due four weeks in advance the first week of the due date. If this is a serious hardship for your family, please contact the office and we can discuss an alternative. If tuition is not received in the last (4th) week of a pay period, children will be withdrawn from school. There will be a $25.00 charge per week for late payments. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. After two checks have been returned, tuition will be due in the form of a money order or cash only.