Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Tuition Rates
FULL DAY HOURS: Any hours between 7am and 6pm
HALF DAY HOURS: 8:30-12:30
2018-19 School Year
- 5 (Full/Half): $210 / $160
- 3 (Full/Half): $138 / $105
- 2 (Full/Half): $92 / $70
4 Week Rates:
- 5 (Full/Half): $840 / $640
- 3 (Full/Half): $552 / $420
- 2 (Full/Half): $368 / $280
Tuition Pay Period Dates for 2018-19:
- August 13 – Sept 7
- September 10 – October 5
- October 8 -November 2
- November 5 – November 30
- December 3 – December 28
- December 31 – January 25
- January 28 – February 22
- February 25 – March 22
- March 25 – April 19
- April 22 – May 17
- May 20 – June 7
- Tuition due every four weeks, there are 11 tuition periods this year.
- Family Registration Fee due annually $125.00
- Family discount rates for 2 or more children
- ACTIVE Military families, no registration fee
- Kindergarten registration fee $175.
- Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students: bring immunization cards with paperwork.
- Observed Holidays (School closed) are paid Holidays for Teachers, Please note regular tuition is due. Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, President’s Day, Winter Break, New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr., Memorial Day.
Lunch and Snacks are Included!
The pre-school program runs entirely on enrollment tuition. The tuition fees are charged on an overall basis for an entire year. Credit is not given for absences due to illness or holidays.
In order to support the program and the quality care your child will receive, tuition is DUE PROMPTLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE DUE DATES LISTED BELOW. Families that attend school 5 full days may pay tuition in advance weekly/bi-weekly or every four weeks. Weekly payments MUST be made on Monday of each week. All other tuition is due four weeks in advance the first week of the due date. If this is a serious hardship for your family, please contact the office and we can discuss an alternative. If tuition is not received in the last (4th) week of a pay period, children will be withdrawn from school. There will be a $25.00 charge per week for late payments. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. After two checks have been returned, tuition will be due in the form of a money order or cash only.