Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Tuition Rates
FULL DAY HOURS: Any hours between 7am and 6pm
HALF DAY HOURS: 8:30-12:30
2020-2021 School Year
4 Week Rates:
- 5 (Full/Half): $880 / $680
- 3 (Full/Half): $588 / $456
- 2 (Full/Half): $392 / $304
Tuition Pay Period Dates for 2020-21:
- August 10 – Sept 4
- September 7 – October 2
- October 5 -October 30
- November 2 – November 27
- November 30 – December 25
- December 28 – January 22
- January 25 – February 19
- February 22 – March 19
- March 22 – April 16
- April 19 – May 14
- May 17 – June 4 *3 weeks*
Observed Holidays 2020-2021
School is closed for the following holidays which are paid holidays for teachers. Please note regular tuition is due.
- Labor Day -Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving Holiday -Thurs./Fri., November 26 & 27, 2020
- Winter Break -Thurs./Fri., December, 24 & 25, 2020
- New Years -Thurs./Fri. December 3, 2020 & January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 18, 2021
- President’s Day -Monday, February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day -Monday, May 31, 2021
- Tuition due every four weeks, there are 11 tuition periods this year.
- Family registration, special events & photo fee due annually $145.00
- Family discount rates for 2 or more children
- ACTIVE Military families, no registration fee
- Kindergarten registration, special events, and photo fee $200.
- Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students: bring immunization cards with paperwork.
Lunch and Snacks are Included for all schedules!
The pre-school program runs entirely on enrollment tuition. The tuition fees are charged on an overall basis for an entire year. Credit is not given for absences due to illness or holidays.
In order to support the program and the quality care your child will receive, tuition is DUE PROMPTLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE DUE DATES LISTED BELOW. Families that attend school 5 full days may pay tuition in advance weekly/bi-weekly or every four weeks. Weekly payments MUST be made on Monday of each week. All other tuition is due four weeks in advance the first week of the due date. If this is a serious hardship for your family, please contact the office and we can discuss an alternative. If tuition is not received in the last (4th) week of a pay period, children will be withdrawn from school. There will be a $25.00 charge per week for late payments. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. After three checks have been returned, tuition will be due in the form of a money order or cashier’s check. NO cash payments please.