Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Registration Rates
FULL DAY HOURS: Any hours between 7am and 6pm
HALF DAY HOURS: 8:30-12:30*Registration, special events & photo fee $145 (2** child special event & photo fee only $25).
*Kindergarten registration, books, special events & photo fee $200.
*No Registration Fee for Active Military Familles*
*Family discount rates for 2 or more children*
2022-23 School Year
4 Week Rates:
- 5 (Full/Half): $980 / $780
- 3 (Full/Half): $648 / $516
- 2 (Full/Half): $432 / $344
Full Day Rates
- 5 (Full/Half): $245 / $195
- 3 (Full/Half): $162/ $129
- 2 (Full/Half): $108/ $86
Tuition Pay Period Dates for 2022-23:
- August 9 – Sept 2
- September 5 – September 30
- October 3 -October 28
- October 31 – November 25
- November 28 – December 23
- December 26 – January 20
- January 23 – February 17
- February 20 – March 17
- March 20 – April 14
- April 17 – May 12
- May 15 – June 2
Observed Holidays 2022-2023
School is closed for the following holidays which are paid holidays for teachers. Please note regular tuition is due.
- Labor Day – September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving Holiday – November 24 & 25, 2022
- Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2022
- Winter Break – December, 26 – 30, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day – January 16, 2023
- President’s Day – February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29, 2023
- Tuition due every four weeks, there are 11 tuition periods this year.
- Family registration, special events & photo fee due annually $145.00
- Family discount rates for 2 or more children
- ACTIVE Military families, no registration fee
- Kindergarten registration, special events, and photo fee $200.
- Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students: bring immunization cards with paperwork.
Lunch and Snacks are Included for all schedules!
The pre-school program runs entirely on enrollment tuition. The tuition fees are charged on an overall basis for an entire year. Credit is not given for absences due to illness or holidays.
In order to support the program and the quality care your child will receive, tuition is DUE PROMPTLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE DUE DATES LISTED BELOW. Families that attend school 5 full days may pay tuition in advance weekly/bi-weekly or every four weeks. Weekly payments MUST be made on Monday of each week. All other tuition is due four weeks in advance the first week of the due date. If this is a serious hardship for your family, please contact the office and we can discuss an alternative. If tuition is not received in the last (4th) week of a pay period, children will be withdrawn from school. There will be a $25.00 charge per week for late payments. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. After three checks have been returned, tuition will be due in the form of a money order or cashier’s check. NO cash payments please.